Looking for a way to bring peace and joy to your day? Seasons of Joy is my 10-week seasonal guidebook to add rhythm and fun to your daily routine. Each guidebook has ten weeks' worth of circle times, stories, arts, crafts, and handwork, painting, playtime activities and more!
Daniel is discovering how much he loves balls. I keep trying to teach him the sign for ball, but he just grins a goofy grin and crawls away.
Daniel and Nicholas doing puzzles
And before and during the bath (ignore my tub--I've been trying like crazy to get the soap scum off, to no avail)
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Annette, I saw on this on TV. Get some Lemons, and Course Salts. Cut Lemon in Half, sprinkle salt on lemon, start scrubbing soap scum, and them rinse with a wet cloth, it worked on TV! Love Ya Amy
1 comments:
Annette, I saw on this on TV. Get some Lemons, and Course Salts. Cut Lemon in Half, sprinkle salt on lemon, start scrubbing soap scum, and them rinse with a wet cloth, it worked on TV!
Love Ya
Amy
Post a Comment