Michael goes to his old elementary school for cello/orchestra, thanks to a nifty little PA law that says the school has to let him participate in extra-curricular activities. Last week he had his very first orchestra concert. There were a lot of things I don't like about our school district, but the music program is phenomenal. They have 650 kids enrolled in their strings program. That is just amazing.

Here's Michael with his cello.

And here's Michael and his buddy Noah, who was in his class at school.
I'm hoping to upload a video, but you tube is being difficult. Let's just say that I think the strings teacher is a saint and must own stock in Tylenol.
ETA: And here's the video!
2 comments:
Annette, you are the winner of my Microsoft Student contest! Please email me from the link on my blog to claim your prize!
p.s. nice job on the cello, Michael...
http://superdumbsupervillain.blogspot.com/2008/02/microsoft-student.html
is the blog contest, in case you forgot!
Post a Comment