Katie Grace and two of her best buddies from church. Jillian had to go to a jazz band concert, but Jennifer stayed for the party. And I am so glad she did! She was a real blessing and help with the crafts and games. Plus, Katie Grace just loves both these girls.
This was one of my best mommy ideas EVER. I had Michael invite a friend. Whereas normally Michael would have been tormenting Katie and her guests, with Mitchell there, the two of them hung out in the back of the hall, played their own twisted version of Monopoly, and consumed copious amounts of snacks. They surfaced only to help whack the pinata and eat cake.
Finally, it cracked!
Even Daniel found some loot--a hair band! I tried to put some non-candy in the pinata-- hair bands, erasers, stickers. Daniel has a bit of a hair band obsession. He'll sit and twirl them around in his hands while making growling sounds. It's cute and scary, all at once!
The cake! Yes, it was storebought. No, I don't feel guilty.
And who doesn't like balloons! I mean, yeah they're a giant choking hazard and they're probably toxic and and they aren't good for the environment and they scare the poop out of Chip when they pop, but they kept Daniel busy, so they must be good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment