This was a favorite circle time. I love that Daniel is starting to get involved in circle, and I love that I'm using some of the same songs and rhymes with Daniel and Nicholas that I also was able to use with Michael and Katie Grace. And what is especially sweet is the fact that some of these songs, I sang as a child.
Nicholas especially enjoys being King Winter, although he plays him a little meaner than I would.
Next we have two of the sweetest seed babies ever planted, waiting to be woken up by Mother Earth.
And finally, ringing the bells as the seeds grow up, up, up!Deep in the cold, cold winter ground,
Seeds are sleeping, safe and sound,
Waiting for the sun to glow,
Then up, up, up, up, up they’ll grow!
This circle time, as well as a host of others, can be found in my Spring Seasons of Joy activity guide.
Seeds are sleeping, safe and sound,
Waiting for the sun to glow,
Then up, up, up, up, up they’ll grow!
This circle time, as well as a host of others, can be found in my Spring Seasons of Joy activity guide.
0 comments:
Post a Comment