For Michael's birthday, we decided to have a skating party. I've never really done a "venue party" before, but I figured the cost was pretty much the same and maybe even a little less than doing it ourselves. Bonus: I didn't have to entertain 10 ten-year-olds for two hours.


These aren't the best pictures. It was dark and really, really loud. Which has nothing to do with taking photos, but still bears mentioning.
I learned an important lesson. Don't go out at 5 PM the night before a birthday party and expect to find a cake. I totally lucked out.An Eagles cap and a Wii game were big hits.
My brilliant idea number one: Let Katie Grace invite a friend so she has someone to hang out with and doesn't bother the crud out of her brother and his guests.
My brilliant idea number two: Invite a babysitter (or two) to occupy Nick and make sure he doesn't run anyone down.
My brilliant idea number three: Invite Grandma and Grandpa to come snoogle the baby.
Daniel spent much of the time boogying down. This little girl kept looking at him like he was the strangest thing in the universe.
The birthday boy may pick the treats, but Daniel was the one who seemed to enjoy them the most!



1 comments:
I'm so Canadian..I see skating and look for ice..lol..looks like it was a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Michael!
Post a Comment