
Well, yee haw! We haven't done one of these in a while...
We're trying to get back into some sort of rhythm here, and I've found some great blog entries to help us do just that.
We're back at co-op, and this year it's been extended to a full day session. Over at I Have to Say, I found a great tutorial for making reusable snack bags. These would be great for our lunches!
Speaking of lunch, I can't wait to try Weelicious's Cheesy Pizza Dough Twists. Their mashed potato cake recipe looks pretty yummy too. For breakfast, we might try Econobuster's Baked Apple Pie Oatmeal.
As far as homeschooling goes, we've been enjoying reading Where the Wild Things Are lately. Nicholas and I even went on a date to see the movie! The Crafty Crow has a great round-up of story-related crafts, and I'm sure Nicholas will enjoy seeing some of these great Where the Wild Things Are activities show up in his workboxes this week. I'm betting he'll enjoy the felt jack o' lantern game from Chasing Cheerios as well.
The older children might enjoy this fall pastel landscape from Art Projects for Kids or maybe this watercolor fall tree-- I'm sure I can adapt this to use with a wet-on-wet watercolor painting.
Have a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment