We started a new read-aloud, one of my absolute favorite books from when I was a little girl-- Little Witch by Anna Elizabeth Bennett. It's a short read, about a hundred pages, so we should be able to wrap it up by Halloween.
I finally found my twisty turny olive wood nutcracker, so Nicholas enjoyed cracking nuts. If you're one of my Facebook friends, note the lime green goggle behind him.
Preschool math-- put the number cards in order and then place the corresponding number of cubes on each card.And when it was all done...
To the farm stand for a pumpkin!
Daniel really wanted this one...
But Katie Grace set her sights on something a little bigger.

While the older two went to Awana, the big boy and the littlest boy went out with Daddy (the biggest boy of all!) and I to TGIFridays, where crayon lightsaber wars took place. A good time was had by all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment