Thursday, February 4, 2010

Must-Have Toys

Transportation toys

Babies to love (homemade is best!)...

Animals (Wooden, knit, and felt)...

Playstands or even chairs for building...
Lego! Yes they're plastic, but they're fun.

Toys from nature...



Play silks and dress ups...

5 comments:

Gae said...

Our children love all these toys. We seem to have the same type of children's toys and the children who love playing with them.
Blessings

Annette said...

I think one of my favorite thing about the internet is that it allows me to find other people with similar counter-cultural ideas. It's hard to find in real life, but lovely to know they exist out there somewhere!

Jamie said...

Hi Annette!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm really glad you like it :)

These toys are so wonderful. My mom raised us with wooden and handmade toys and we always had so much fun, as it looks like you guys are too!

angela said...

I could have written the exact same list in our house it is forts then vehicles I think costumes and lego's are tied. My husband wants to create wooden legos

Annette said...

Oh my gosh, we actually have some wooden legos (kind of!) HABA made them.