Sunday, June 22, 2008

This week's feasts and festivals, plans and projects

Feasts ALL WEEK: Chip is pastor-in-residence at Camp Mt. Luther, and the oldest two are going as well. That leaves just me and the little boys! Luckily, my good friend down the week will be flying solo this week as well, so we're making some plans to hang out together.

MONDAY: Marketing day! It will probably be an all-day affair. We need to go to the surplus outlet, the grocery store, the natural foods store, and the dairy. Then we're going out to dinner with friends--kids eat free at TGIFridays!

TUESDAY: St. John's Day/Midsummer In the morning we're going to the free kid movie downtown--Veggie Tales, The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. We're going out Tuesday night with friends as well. I want to try to felt a sun for the nature table today as well.

WEDNESDAY: We have art class in the morning!

THURSDAY: Feast of St. Palageus

FRIDAY: Feast of St. Cyril Daddy and Big Brother and Big Sister come home!

SATURDAY: Feast of St. Ireneus

SUNDAY: Sts. Peter and Paul and Chip's parents anniversary

Some day this week we'll go spend the day at camp, probably Thursday. Also, my friend said she'd watch both the littles so I could go get my hair cut. I haven't gotten anything done with my hair since I was pregnant with Nicholas. I'm probably a little past due!

0 comments: