This week is "Scout Week." I'm having each of my older kiddos go through their Scout handbooks and pick a badge they want to work on.
Monday, June 30
First Martyrs
Michael and Katie Grace are going to try to get two swim practices in today, since they missed practice all last week due to camp.
In the afternoon, I'm going to go get my hair done for the first time since I was pregnant with Nicholas!
Oh, and how could I forget? Michael's portfolio is due in the school district office today.
Tuesday, July 1
Canada Day- We don't actually do anything to celebrate Canada Day. I just thought I would note it.
Michael and Katie Grace have swim practice in the morning, and compete in their first swim meet ever in the evening!
Wednesday, July 2
Nicholas has Art Kids in the morning, and the older two will go to swim practice in the evening.
Thursday, July 3
Feast of St. Thomas
In the morning, we're going to see The Water Horse out at the mall. It's part of the free summer kids' movie program. I'll have to see if we have any errands to run while we're out there. Then in the evening, swim team practice!
Friday, July 4
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
Independence Day- We'll have a cookout, but I don't think we have all that much planned.
Saturday, July 5
Blissfully, nothing planned this day except for church!
Sunday, July 6
St. Maria Goretti- I have a special place in my heart for Maria Goretti. She's my confirmation saint! I pray her intercession in the life of my own daughter.
And finally, a quote from my planner:
Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough. --Pierre De Beaumarchais
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment