Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We didn't get to have our jack o' lantern pancakes, but we made do with jack o' lantern tortillas.


We did an art project with those fat little water bottles


And for dinner, jack o' lantern pizza! It really didn't turn out.


This year, we went trick or treating out at the mall.

We have Michael with his paper mache head-- St. Denis on All Saints' Day, just a headless dude tonight. Katie Grace decided to be St. Elizabeth of Hungary instead of St. Lucy. Daniel is just wearing his skeleton jammies. We were hoping he would fall asleep on the way home. No deal. Finally, Nicholas is a dragon.


She's just so deceptively sweet, LOL!


I'm not going to smile... I'm not going to smile... OK, I'll smile. See those rosie cheeks? He's either teething or has something viral going on.


And finally, our little dragon was draggin'.

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, how fun! I loved seeing your kids all dressed up. Also, I'm going to have to remember the jack-o-lantern tortillas for next year. What a great idea!

Happy Halloween! :)