Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend Round-Up!


Ugh. I'm sick, I think I have a fever, and I know I have a migraine.

*cue pity party*

So this will be brief. I just didn't want to skip it altogether like I did last week.

Blogginess:
Perfectionism is Bad for You from Daily Blog Tips

Kitchen-ness:
A More Organized Kitchen, A Healthier You from The Organized Life
Oaty Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Carrie's Cooking

Funniness:
Sorry, You Can't Have Any from Cake Wrecks

Mommy-ness
How Do I Spread Myself Around? from A Journey Through Waldorf Homeschooling

Loveliness:
A Swing for Petey and A Ribbon Ring from A Miracle to Me

Green Papal-ness (or is it Papal Green-ness?)
Pope Urges Simpler, More Frugal, Greener Lifestyles from Happy Hearts at Home

That's all I've got. Dang, I'm sick.

ETA: I'm so sick I didn't even post this last night. I fell asleep at the computer. So, here it is!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Many, many, many "get wells" to you!

I am wallowing in my own sick-with-a-bad-cold pity party too.

The girls just LOVE to share their germs. So fun.

Again, feel better soon. :)