Tonight through Sunday, buy the $50 4-seasons set, and get the Advent book FREE! You can read more here.
Also, don't forget our Advent book giveaway! We'll choose a winner on Monday.
Finally, have you become a fan of Seasons of Joy on Facebook? I'm posting some great links to wonder-filled Advent activities as I find them.
I hope you had a peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving day. We had a lovely day, filled with family and good food and good times. And then tomorrow, I do the shopping marathon to finish up the Christmas shopping. One of my Advent goals is to have everything bought that needs to be bought in a brick-and-mortar store by the first Sunday of Advent. I really strive to have my children not step a foot in a store throughout Advent, because the commercialism seems to cause a bad case of the gimme's, even in the nicest of children!
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment