Oh, man, it was bad, bad, bad.
Chip was gone on retreat all week in Chicago. He's back now. I don't really like to let people know when he's out of town because I get a little freaked out thinking people know I am home alone with 4 kids.
I was sick most of the week, ending with a resounding hacking cough.
Apparently, no one from church knew he was out of town, because I kept getting phone calls.
Michael didn't get the part in the play he auditioned for. :(
School was slow and painful. It took Micheal 3 hours to do 18 math problems today! We really just didn't get all that much done.
We ate a lot of processed crap and fast food.
I discovered that I accidentally donated all my winter clothes.
And for reasons I don't quite comprehend, I decided to completely rearrange the dining room/school room/play room on Thursday. All I can come up with is that it was the fever's fault.
I'm just glad it's over and we can move on.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
1 comments:
I'm calling a "do-over" at least here in my corner of the world. :)
So glad the week is OVER. Looking forward to the weekend.
Post a Comment