In honor of my two oldest who got great joy from the Random Number Generator, I decided to give away two Advent:Lighting the Path to Christmas e-books instead of one.
Congratulations to Courtney from Zuzu's Perch and Amber at Green Love! You each won a copy of Seasons of Joy Advent book!
I enjoyed reading all of your Advent traditions and aspirations. We do have a "Cyber Monday" special going on right now. For a limited time, you can get the Advent and the Winter books for only $20!
Thank you so much for participating. This was my first giveaway, and it was a lot of fun. I'll definitely have to do it again.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago

1 comments:
Thank you! I am so excited that I won! It is so beautiful, much longer then I expected, and has so many ideas for my family. I can't wait to start doing everything. Thank you, you are truly talented and so sweet!
Post a Comment