Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monday

Yesterday for Christian Ed we talked about the Lenten season. We made a cross from push pins and Michael looped the string. Then we talked about different sins and put them on the cross. At Easter, I'll replace the sins with some beautiful flowers.
Photobucket
I found the idea here.

I've been trying something new--a scheduled routine. I'm not willing to call it a schedule. But I've found it keeps me intentional about seeing that everyone's needs are met. We even got to watercolor paint!
Photobucket Photobucket
Cold and raw the north wind doth blow
Bleak in the morning early,
All the hills are covered with snow,
And winter's now come fairly.

1 comments:

Robin said...

So what is the "Schedule". Please share. I am new to homeschooling and love to see other schedules. We are having a hard time getting into any kind of groove.
Robin