I'm going to get all theater geeky on you for a moment.
While we were in NYC, I was curious about just what shows I had seen and in what theater. So, I've been working on this little list ever since. So, without further ado...
Shows I saw on Broadway...
1989: Meet Me in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet_Me_in_St._Louis_%28musical%29
http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=4251
1989: Les Miserables* (Broadway Theater)
http://www.lesmis.com/index2.htm
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/broadwaytheater/history.html
1990: Les Miserables* (Imperial Theater)
http://www.lesmis.com/index2.htm
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/imperialtheater/history.html
1991: Aspects of Love* (Broadhurst Theater)—with Sarah Brightman
http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=4559
http://www.playbill.com/reference/theatre_info/2156.html
1991: Black and Blue (Minskoff Theater)
http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=4528
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/minskofftheater/history.html
1991: Once on This
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/booththeater/history.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_On_This_Island
1991: Return to the Forbidden Planet (Variety Arts Theater)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_the_Forbidden_Planet
http://www.heartofoffbroadway.org/theater.cfm?theaterid=188
1991: The
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/imperialtheater/history.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Garden_%28musical%29
1992: Cats* (Winter Garden Theater)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_%28musical%29#Production_History
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/wintergardentheater/history.html
1992: City of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Angels_%28musical%29
http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=4261
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/augustwilsontheater/history.html
1992: Grand Hotel* (Martin Beck Theater, now the Al Hirschfeld Theater)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Hotel_%28musical%29
http://www.jimsdeli.com/landmarks/42-51_w/martin-beck-theater.html
1992: Miss Saigon* (Broadway Theater) with Lea Salonga and Jonathan Price)
1997: 1776 Revival (Gershwin Theater)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1776_%28musical%29#Revival
http://www.newyorkcitytheatre.com/theaters/gershwintheater/history.html
2002: Thoroughly Modern Millie (Marquis Theater) with Sutton Foster
http://www.ibdb.com/production.asp?ID=13138
http://www.ibdb.com/venue.asp?ID=1259
2006: Avenue Q* (John Golden Theater)
http://www.johngoldentheater.net/
2006: 25th
http://www.spellingbeethemusical.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25th_Annual_Putnam_County_Spelling_Bee
http://www.circle-in-the-square.com/
2006: Wicked* (George Gershwin Theater)
http://www.wickedthemusical.com/
2007: Mary Poppins* (New Amsterdam Theater)
http://disney.go.com/theatre/marypoppins/
A Year with Frog and Toad
Big River*
Cabaret
Company*
Five Guys Named Moe*
Grease
Hairspray*
Hello Dolly
The King and I
Kiss Me Kate*
The Lion King*
Nunsense
Porgy and Bess
Ragtime*
Rent*
Showboat
The Sound of Music*
Sweeny Todd*
Shows I Saw with Decent Local Productions
Annie
Anything Goes
Assassins*
Baby*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_%28musical%29
http://www.mtishows.com/show_home.asp?ID=000087
Barnum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_%28musical%29
The Boys from
Cinderella
Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?
Guys and Dolls*
Into the Woods*
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat*
Little Shop of Horrors
Mame
Man of
Once Upon a Mattress*
Pacific Overtures*
You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown*
Shows I Saw With Mediocre Companies
Beauty and the Beast*
Brigadoon
Dames at Sea
Fiddler on the Roof
Godspell
The Wiz
Bye Bye Birdie (May Peterson)
Leader of the Pack (Annie Golden/Ensemble)
The Music Man (
Shows I Want to See
110 in the Shade
Annie Get Your Gun*
Anyone Can Whistle*
Bells Are Ringing
Best Little Whorehouse in
Big-The Musical
Blood Brothers
Bounce
Cabin in the Sky
Camelot
Candide
The Capeman
Carrie
Carousel*
Chess*
Children of
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
A Chorus Line
The Civil War
Clue
Crazy for You
Damn Yankees*
The Drowsy Chaperone*
Evening Primrose
Fame
The Fantastiks
Fiddler on the Roof
Follies
Footloose
The Full Monty
The Frogs
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum*
Goblin Market
The Golden Apple
The Goodbye Girl*
Gypsy
Half a Sixpence
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
Jane Eyre*
Jekyll and Hyde
A Little Night Music*
Marie Christine
Mary Poppins
Merrily We Roll Along*
Movin’ Out
Nine
Pal Joey*
Parade
Passion*
Peter Pan
The Pirate Queen
Plain and Fancy
The Producers*
Rags
Side by Side by Sondheim
Songs for a
Spamalot
Steel Pier
Street Scene
Sunday in the Park with George*
Sunset Boulevard
Sweet Charity
Tarzan
Urinetown
The Wild Party
Will
The Woman in White
Working
* means I have the soundtrack. :)
3 comments:
I am so incredibly jealous!
thanks for dropping by my site and commenting. hope to see you drop by again!
LOL! I'm sorry; it wasn't my intention to make anyone jealous.
Post a Comment