I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to get anything done, and I'm exhausted. I've been meaning to make an appointment for a physical for a while, and I'm definitely going to do it tomorrow.
Meanwhile, if anyone is reading this and has any advice on balancing schooling and mothering and housekeeping and being a wife and everything else, please let me know.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Oh.... hugs to you!
No suggestions. I think you are doing a wonderful job. Your house is always so neat and orderly and you are so great with your kids. Being around you puts pressure on me to be more patient with my own kids... which is a good thing.
Give yourself some credit. No one can do it all, all the time. Maybe my only suggestion is to stop hanging around on blogs that present fake fronts. If someone is trying to present themselves as "on top of it all" and a supermom, then DUMP THEM!!!!!
Hey, let me know if you want to hang out at the park on one of these nice days. Give me 5 minutes to describe our normal day to day and you will feel TONS better:)
You're very sweet. It's nothing online, just general lethargy and tiredness. You're wonderful though!
Hey, if you're interested, co-op this week is basically going to be a two-hour playdate and lunch at Indian Park in Montoursville on Friday from 10 to noonish.
I'd love to hear about your typical day. Maybe it should be a blog topic? LOL!
Hope all is well with your family and your new little sweet pea.
Post a Comment