Monday, April 14, 2008

This Week's Plans and Projects

It's one of those crazy insane weeks where all I can hope for in not to forget anything or leave anyone behind anywhere.

Monday: Katie Grace had Brownies. Michael went to the mayor's office with the Boy Scouts (with explicit instructions not to tell the mayor we didn't vote for him) and I had a baby shower for two co-op moms which I almost forgot about, despite the fact that it was my idea in the first place. God bless Rachel, our wonderful sitter, who showed up with basically no notice to watch Nicholas!

Tuesday: Katie Grace has ballet. Chip is picking up our new-to-us picnic table we found through Freecycle.

Wednesday: Michael has soccer practice. I'm going to see Evita.

Thursday: Chip goes on retreat and we host La Leche League here at our home.

Friday: Co-op! Also, in the evening we have a pizza party to celebrate with the Scouts who earned their God and Me award.

Saturday: Chip's parents are bringing us some new-to-us furniture- whoo hoo! Also, Michael has a soccer game and Katie Grace has a birthday party she might not be able to go to.

Sunday: Sunday School and church, of course, followed by WVIA Member Day at Reptiland.

0 comments: