

The service was held in the sanctuary. The kids processed in.
The picture of Michael and Katie Grace receiving their awards didn't turn out--Michael got an award for achieving Webelo I and Katie Grace got one for improvement in reading-- but here's Daniel clapping for his big brother and sister!
It was a very long ceremony. Daniel spent much of the time up in the sling in the back of the church.
Some highlights included piano and strings performances, a Morse Code demonstration, a fencing demonstration
and a signed song from the Sign Language class
4 kids graduated from elementary school and are beginning their secondary education, and we had 1 high school graduate. And of course, 3 little ones were recognized because they'll be starting kindergarten next year! Nicholas was so proud.
At the end of the night, the homeschoolers all sang "How Can I Keep from Singing"It truly was a lovely evening, full of fellowship and fun, with some of the kindest, nicest homeschool moms I've ever met and some of the brightest, sweetest children you'll ever find.
0 comments:
Post a Comment