I got out my sewing machine yesterday to make a drawstring bag for Katie Grace, and remembered how much I like whipping up little projects for the kids. I found lots of inspiration online this week!
Whip Up! linked to some great projects this week, including this children's cross top that screams 1980! and this beautiful girly dress, unfortunately too small for my daughter. I'll just have to make her a shirt dress, I guess.
Wee Folk Art has a lovely free elastic gathered skirt pattern. And then maybe I can make this little purse from The Object Project to go with it.
Not sewing, but Amanda over at A Miracle to Me made these sweet little knit balls and shared her pattern source.
Other than the balls, nothing for the boys this week. Now I know what to look for for next weekend's round up!
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment