Looking for a way to bring peace and joy to your day? Seasons of Joy is my 10-week seasonal guidebook to add rhythm and fun to your daily routine. Each guidebook has ten weeks' worth of circle times, stories, arts, crafts, and handwork, painting, playtime activities and more!
As I posted a few weeks ago, Katie Grace really wants to start knitting, and I really want to be able to give that to her. So I got out the sewing machine and whipped up a little bag to keep her knitting stuff in. And then she finger-knitted a cord for a drawstring. This week we'll actually start with casting on. I haven't decided yet if she's going to make her own needles or not.
I asked for a sewing machine for my bday because I want to make some knitting needle holders (among many other things). :)
I'd love my girls to get into knitting but I am so impatient with teaching them that kind of thing. I don't know why. Maybe I should just encourage them to learn from youtube like I did. lol
1 comments:
Cute!
I asked for a sewing machine for my bday because I want to make some knitting needle holders (among many other things). :)
I'd love my girls to get into knitting but I am so impatient with teaching them that kind of thing. I don't know why. Maybe I should just encourage them to learn from youtube like I did. lol
Post a Comment