So, between the recital, the birthday, and Mother's Day, I'm sure you can understand why the weekend roundup is happening on Monday night.
In honor of Mother's Day, here are some inspiring posts for moms I found this week:
Zen Habits posted The One Tool You Need to Lead a Balanced Life. Balance is always something moms are striving for!
I love the birthday crown tutorial posted by Nicole over at Frontier Dreams. It's one of those projects I've always meant to get to but never quite had time for. Maybe if I start one for Nicholas, it will be finished by September!
Parenting Passageway has a post on Creating a Family Mission Statement. This might be something to do at our family meeting besides vetoing requests to get a dog!
Every mom could use some extra money, so maybe an Extreme Garage Sale can help.
And here are some tips for using your Gmail to create the ultimate productivity center.
Have a great week!
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment