Thursday, January 17, 2008

Seriously... you can't make this stuff up

I was thinking, seeing as I've been blogging more diligently and (hopefully) people are reading my blog, I would take some time and introduce my children.

Nicholas is my third child. He is a love and a complete nut.

NICHOLAS: Can I touch my butt, Mama?
ME: Um... no?
NICHOLAS: Yes, I can! Because it is my own butt! And I can do this.
ME: *is afraid to look, but does when she hears a loud THUD*
NICHOLAS: *has run into wall and is now flat on his back, looking stunned*

My BFF Teresa, who just had her fifth? sixth? wait, yes, sixth, child tells me that some kids are always your baby, even after you have other babies. That's Nicholas.

He's my only kid who ever liked puzzles.

He's like Operaman on SNL. He sings about everything, and when he's in trouble, he sings the blues.

He kisses everyone, but is sure to always let me know that he saved his best kisses for me.

He's never drank a glass of milk, and will only eat green vegetables when bribed or threatened.

He had his first haircut at five months, and is the only four-year-old I know with backhair and a tiny baby mustache.

When he grows up, he wants to be a racecar driver pastor.

He's Katie Grace's best friend and Daniel's personal clown and (at times) Michael's worst nightmare.

He's our little bear, and we love him very much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

dawn klinge said...

I love the ice cream picture. He is such a cute kid!