Monday, January 21, 2008

Vacation?

Yep, Pastor is taking a vacation. This means we are screening our calls and seriously thinking of leaving towns. This means my home learning plans for the week are seriously messed up.

Chip is painting the kitchen. I won't tske a before picture, because the room us u-g-l-y. And things are a mess. I don't do mess well.

Today Michael had a boy scout trip to the landfill and the armory. Katie Grace and I had a math lesson (addition with regrouping) and then we took a trip out to the mall. We got materials to make some math manipulatives and supplies for Valentine's Day cards and the cutest little brown and pink play shoes for Katie Grace.

Back home, we read Story of the World and The Long Winter and called it a day.

On Thursday, we may be going to the capitol for a rally supporting homebirth. Maybe we'll also go to the Grossology exhibit at the science center.

Is there ever such thing as a typical week of homeschooling?

3 comments:

Em said...

Hey Annette! I found your blog and have been lurking. Nice blog!
Oh, and... like.... what rally?

Annette said...

I just added the info in another post. Hi Emily!

RPW said...

Hi Annette,

Sounds like a cool rally.

We really don't have one day that looks like another around here...unless it is one of those weeks where we DON'T do lessons