We started with the Ten Commandments today for catechism. I asked the kids what they thought the ten commandments were.
MICHAEL:
1. Honor your mother and father.
2. Do not joke about the Lord.
3. Rest on the Sabbath.
4. Forgive others.
5. Do not sin.
6. Rejoice for the Lord.
7. Help the poor.
8. Do to others as they would do to you.
9. Love one another.
10. Give your things.
KATIE GRACE:
1. Obey your parents and the Lord.
2. Pray.
3. Be loving.
4. Forgive.
5. Don't punch people.
6. Serve the Lord.
7. Don't pester when you can't have computer time.
8. Be in choir and sing nicely.
9. Don't make fun of people.
10. Be a good example.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
2 comments:
What a lovely, lovely post. Wouldn't the world be just wonderful if we all followed these commandments?
Such sweet children!!!!
I'll have to ask my 7 year old daughter if she knows the 10 commandments. I'll post her responses on my own blog this week. :)
I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment