Tuesday, April 29: Daniel is 1!
St. Catherine of Sienna
Thursday, May 1: St. Joseph the Worker
May Day
Saturday, May 3: Sts. Philip and James
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Hmmm... I just realized that you are not on my blogroll. I thought you were Organic Learning, but that is someone else. My bad! I've been reading your blog off google reader and that has me somewhat disconnected or something.
Anyway, don't worry about the stalking - I can outstalk you ANY OLD DAy! I am pretty much the nosiest nosy ever!
What else? Um. I would love to hang out!
Hey, are you going to that thing on Friday? I still haven't RSVP'd. If I RSVP'd today would that be too late? It sounds like a lot of fun!
I haven't RSVP'd either and I'm planning on going. :) Just me and Dan the Man. Everyone else has obligations.
Post a Comment