Since before Michael was born, I've been collecting ideas and pasting them in monthly notebooks. Some are educational ideas, left over from my teaching days. There are recipes, fingerplays, craft projects, things I've found online, songs, and my own thoughts. Many of the months now have two or three notebooks or folders. Some of them have doodles on the pages from my little ones. One or two are even recycled from my husband's seminary days, and the magazine clippings are glued over top his old Hebrew notes!
I'm going to start sharing some ideas from my notebook. Here's a little rhyme to start off. It makes great copywork for an older child!
The fish lives in the brook.
The bird lives in a tree.
But home's the very nicest place
For a little child like me.
The bird lives in a tree.
But home's the very nicest place
For a little child like me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment