Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Round-Up! A day late and a dollar short

OK, I'm not actually a dollar short. Thanks to Dave Ramsey and Financial Peace University, we're actually about one month away from paying off all our credit cards except one (curse you, Lowes! *shakes fist*) But that's neither here nor there. Here are some blog posts that caught my eye last week...

Speaking of $$$, Crystal over at The Thrifty Mama had a great article on stocking up at rock bottom prices to save. If you're new to stockpiling (or even if you're an old pro!) you should definitely check this out. Get Rich Slowly has a post on the best time to buy practically anything.

I found great inspiration for car organization over at The Mommy Organizer.

Our Little Nature Nest had a lovely blog post on putting together a math basket. I definitely want to put one of these together for Nicholas!

And finally, some stuff to try...
Homemade bubble bath at Skip to My Lou
Felt strawberries from Mr. Monkey Suit
Valentine's Day Fortune Cookies from Treasures for Tots
And I've mentioned the uppercase rag letters from Happy Together before, but now she has lowercase letters as well!

See you around the Blogosphere!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for all the links! I am going to check them out now while my kiddos are busy;)