This week brought some frugal ideas and lots of fun stuff to try with the kiddos!I love GardenMama's tutorial for making watercolor lanterns. As we move closer to Candlemas, I can definitely see us making these.
Nicholas fingerknit his first bookmark this week. I'm sure we all can find ideas for marking our place in our favorite stories with these 32 bookmark links from Tipnut.
Get Rich Slowly has a great post on planning a (debt-free) vacation. Since one of our goals is to take the family to Disneyland once we've paid down our consumer debt, I'll definitely be studying this on!
Via The Crafty Crow (and it's so nice to see Cassi back online again!), we have these wonderful counting bean bags from Chez Beeper Bebe. Great for those early math concepts and circle times!
These mac, cheese, and chicken bites from Weelicious look absolutely delectable, and I can't wait to try them out. I'd like to try this 3-point Greek-style casserole from LaaLoosh as well.
I love these beeswax acorns from The Magic Onions. Unfortunately, Nicholas liberated all of our acorn caps because he felt they rightfully belonged to the squirrels, but this is definitely a project to tuck away for next year.
We've made little Zen garden's before, but this post from Ordinary Life Magic reminded me to get ours out again.
Looking for a frugal blog that posts deals and steals near you? Then you have to check out Bargain Briana's Frugal Map-- genius!
Wishing you a wonderfully creative week!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing all that goodness. My son brings such beautiful wet on wet paintings from school but we haven't tried it at home yet. I think we will try those lanterns from Gardenmama. What is candlemass? I love those mac and cheese bites I will definitely give those a shot.
Post a Comment