Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Three Gifts Challenge


I read about this over on down-to-earth: Choose three actions you can take in your life to reduce consumption, not harm the earth, etc.

I chose:

~ to make a more concentrated effort to use my cloth bags. Always. Even at thrift stores and other places where I might not think about it

~ to make a more concentrated effort to use our SIGG bottles and to refuse to buy individual water bottles

~ to do better at recycling, and to "reduce" as a first line of defense.

So, what three gifts will you give to help heal the earth?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that you've de-lurked, i can come over and say hi!

here are mine: reduce paper product usage although my husband REFUSES to let go of his kleenex habit, (2) use our own cloth bags, (3) recycle all the paper in the house, (4) start composting again, (5) reduce my purchasing and rely more on freecyle and other green alternatives or just do without!