Sunday, July 6, 2008

Deal Alert! Staples Back-to-School Deals

I'm new to this whole deal thing. Seriously. I'm just barely dipping my toes in compared to some of the other mama bloggers out there--Deal Finding Mom, Frugal Village, Homeschooling and Frugal, Mommy Making Money, Money Saving Mom... I'm looking at you all!--but I did want to share some Staples deals.

These are good from today (Sunday, July 6) through Wednesday, July 9.

2-pocket paper folders
1 cent each (Limit 10)

Dixon #2 yellow pencils/ 8 pack
1 cent each (Limit 2)

Purell 0.5 oz bottle
1 cent each (Limit 2)

1/2" and 1" poly assorted binders
25 cents each (Limit 4)

Pentel handy Line retractable highlighters
$4.99 - $4.99 easy rebate = FREE! (Limit 1)

Even if you can't or don't use these things, they can always be donated! There are various other deals that might work with your family in the circular, but these are the ones that are cheap and easy.

Also, don't forget to sign up for Teacher Rewards. You get quarterly rewards that really help out the homeschool mom's budget!

0 comments: