We're finally getting a Michael's! I think the Grand Opening is today. We're going to go check it out.
When I looked on their webpage, I found a link to something called "The Knack". If you're a homeschooler, you'll want to sign up for "The Knack Faculty". I signed up for each using a different email address.
If you join The Knack Faculty, you get special offers, project ideas, and a newsletter. There's also the first "The Knack Faculty Event" on July 19 from 1pm to 4pm. Free demos and goodies! I love that Mary Engelbreit school stuff.
If you're not a homeschooler, you can still sign up for The Knack, which has project ideas, printables, special offers, and a newsletter as well.
When I looked on their webpage, I found a link to something called "The Knack". If you're a homeschooler, you'll want to sign up for "The Knack Faculty". I signed up for each using a different email address.
If you join The Knack Faculty, you get special offers, project ideas, and a newsletter. There's also the first "The Knack Faculty Event" on July 19 from 1pm to 4pm. Free demos and goodies! I love that Mary Engelbreit school stuff.
If you're not a homeschooler, you can still sign up for The Knack, which has project ideas, printables, special offers, and a newsletter as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment