Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Going... going... gone!

On Monday, I had my first haircut since I was pregnant with Nicholas. For those keeping score, he will be five at the end of September.

Not only was a getting a haircut, but I was leaving Daniel (and the other three!) with my good friend from down the street who really made this whole thing possible. She even made my appointment!

I don't take great pictures, but here are some of my new 'do. She took 13 inches (give or take) off my head! It's not as poofy as when she cut it. I don't usually blow-dry my hair, which I guess I need to do if I want height, and I need to get a bigger curling iron.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I want new glasses!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair Annette. Did you donate it? You look like you lost weight, your looking good!

Annette said...

Thanks Amy! I actually composted it, LOL! Hope you're doing well and have fun plans this weekend.

bethany said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

How long does it take Hair to decompose??? Eww. We went to alot of Cook Outs. Fun. Hopefully we can get up there this summer and see the kids.

Annette said...

You know, I'm not sure. I just know the lady said it was good for the garden, so I tossed it in with the rest of the compost. I can't imagine it takes any longer than the corn silk and other stuff I throw in there.

We'd love it if you visited! Maybe you could come up for some of the Little League World Series?