Monday, July 7, 2008

This week's feasts and festivals, plans and projects

Another week of craziness... At some point, we need to slow down our summer.

Monday: Swim practice in the morning, and then Nicholas had his first "Stay and Play" preschool session with early intervention. Tonight, another swim practice. All this was interspersed with errands.

Tuesday: Stay and Play again! Michael and Katie Grace have a swim meet tomorrow evening, and I have a planning meeting withe HOME (Heart of Mary Educators). I'll take Daniel, of course, but I have got to find a place for Nicholas to stay.

Wednesday: Nicholas has art in the morning. I may or may not get the older two to swim practice. Depends on if Daddy can pick them up, because good as I am, even I can't be in two places at once.

Thursday: Free movie in the morning! Veggie Tales: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Then in the evening, another swim meet.

Friday: Swimming in the morning, and there are some big yard sales around town today and tomorrow. Daddy has a wedding rehearsal tonight, so we'll probably do a movie for family night. We'll also need to have a family meeting before he goes.

Saturday: St. Veronica I'm thinking about getting them all new hankies to celebrate St. Veronica's feast day. Is that too weird?
Swim meet in the morning, and the Dad is off to wedding in the afternoon and early evening.

Sunday: Church in the am--we're doing the nursery!--and in the evening the symphony is playing in the park.

Sigh... I was also hoping to get some school going this week. Nothing major, but Story of the World, math, and Katie Grace's reading lessons. Who knows? Maybe we will!

0 comments: