I was trying to make dinner when Daniel got all Clingon on me. I picked him up and started to nurse him when I saw it... a perfect little circle of teeth marks on his arm. We have two nibblers in this house--one is not old enough or coordinated enough to bite his own arm (plus he still doesn't have all his teeth!) and the other is Nicholas.
ME: Nicholas Martin Frontz! Look at this. Did you bite Daniel?
NICHOLAS: No.
ME: You need to tell Mama the truth. Did you do that thing where you go to kiss and then suck and bite his arm?
NICHOLAS: (A little less sure) No...
ME: Nicholas, look at his arm! Who put those little marks there?
NICHOLAS: (thinking) Wellllll... Daddy has sharp teeth!
Daddy denies biting the baby.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Oh that's too cute! You know, When I was 10, and my little brother was around 6 months or so, I gave him a hickey on the back of his neck!
He was just so cute, I was compelled to just eat him up. I was so terrified that someone would see it and be mad at me :-)
It's hard. It's really really hard to control ones urges when those lumpy, squishy, delicious little dumplings are around!
lol that is really cute :)
I just thought I'd let you know that the swap details are on my blog - just incase you still wanted to join in :)
Enjoy your weekend,
Melx
What a quick thinker!! How funny!
Post a Comment