Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Return to Normalcy

So, tomorrow we return to a rhythm. We're supposed to start school tomorrow--don't tell the kids, but it's going to be a reeeeaaally easy week!--and I should really be in bed. I feel like all our routines have gotten away from us--mornings, evenings, chores, cleaning, menus,everything! And I'm really looking forward to reigning everything back under control.

The blog is crazy. I keep trying new things and can't settle on a layout. Or I try a new layout and it turns out there's something that won't work. So I'll keep working on that this week as well.

So, say a prayer for us. Tomorrow is a day of new beginnings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your old natural childhood format, and your "mother of four trying to live a simple loving life". It's how you got added to my favourites list.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

I clicked on the link in your MDC siggy. Just had to say I really like your blog.

Annette said...

Thanks, Holly! I checked your blog as well and added you to my reader.

And anonymous, I added that back in but still changed some stuff. I think I am finally happy with Ye Olde Blog.