Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Round-Up!


Weekend Round-Up!

1. I couldn't make it work for me, but how cool is this? Blogumus: An animated cloud for Blogger, reported by Blogger Buster.

2. This gave me tons to think about. From Zen Habits, 7 Little Habits That Could Change Your Life. Included on the list are Single Tasking, Focusing on One Goal, and Kindness.

3. Natural Kids had a great entry on Why Boys Need Dolls. All of our children, boys and girl, have cared lovingly for their babies, so it was a great affirmation.

4. Thanks to The Mother Load, I finally signed up for Twitter and used some the Ten Useful Tools for Twitter Users. You can follow me here, by the way!

5. Rhonda Jean over at Down to Earth reminded me that if I keep waiting for everything to be perfect before I get started, I'll never start. Instead, we all just need to take a leap of faith and Dive.

6. Nicholas loves playing mail carrier, so I'll definitely need to steal from Emmer's Ideas and make this wonderful post office play set. Hmmm.... he does have a birthday coming up...

7. If you've been playing the coupon game and following all the frugailty blogs, you've got to check out Ideas for Cooking from Your Stockpile over at Frugal Blog. There's no sense having it if you're not going to use it!

8. And speaking of frugality, Be CentsAble has Small Steps to Affordable Whole Foods.

9. Homeschoolers might be interested in the Geography Treasure Boxes from Heart of the Matter Online.

10. And finally, in response to the humorous, but misguided (and now, cancelled) nun beauty contest, Sister Mary Martha is having a contest of her own. So send in photos of your favorite nun. Sister Cass, I don't know where you are, but thank you for stepping in and being like a mother to me when I needed you.

1 comments:

Sister Mary Martha said...

Thanks for plugging my non contest. I'm getting in some great pictures.