Friday, January 8, 2010

We have a winner!


Congratulations to Sally over at Adventures in Living and Learning-- which, incidentally, is an absolutely lovely blog, you should check it out!-- whose favorite winter activity is playing outside together and then coming in for some fresh hot chocolate. Sally, I'm looking through your profile and blog trying to dig up your email addy, but am having trouble finding it. If you could leave it here or email me at frontzfamily at gmail dot com, I can get the Winter Seasons of Joy ebook to you as soon as possible!

To everyone, thank you for participating. I loved reading all your fabulous winter traditions, and picked up a few ideas of my own to try with my family this winter. If you're interested in learning more about Winter Seasons of Joy, I did a pretty detailed blog post here. It's available here for purchase.

Thank you all, and have a peaceful winter!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited about reading this! A number of my online friends have used the Seasons of Joy books, and I have heard such wonderful things about them. After finally finding your blog recently, and being so blessed (and I don't use that word lightly) by your rhythms post (the one revolving around mealtimes), I know that this book will be a Joy!

K E Fleck said...

Hooray Sally! :-)