Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Workbox Wednesday: Daniel

Daniel is just a little toddler guy, but little toddler guys need to keep busy too! He also wants to be just like his big brothers and sister, and so for him we created Wonder Baskets!

Three baskets a day, and he can explore or not as the spirit moves him.

Monday


Danny Boy and a kidsling
A Peek-a-Boo Box with things to discover

A dustpan and brush for cleaning up messes

Tuesday




Farm animals, a farmer, and a tractor

A piece of paper and a bag of crayon rocks. The picture was drawn by big brother.

Wooden lego-type blocks, made by HABA

Wednesday
A wordless winter book.

A packed lunch.

Wooden dinosaurs and a green play silk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect this is just what I need for my 2 year old. Do you set them out on a shelf or table each day?

Annette said...

They sit on top of shelf that has other toys on it. I set them out each day. Anything that's a hit I leave out on the shelf. I clear it all on the weekend and by Friday it's full again!