FROM: Michael F*****
TO: Annette F*****
SUBJECT: Persuasive Letter
Dear Mom,
I really would like you to get me a Raider CS-35 for Christmas. Really there are certain advantages of you getting me this gift. Point One: If you me the Raider, I won't be pester you anymore to buy me one. Point Two: You won't have to take me to Toys R Us to buy one. One final point: I promise I will only play with it upstairs with friends or at a friends house. Please consider.
Love,
Michael
Duly considered and rejected. Sorry, kid.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
2 comments:
Aww sweet.
Yeah, my kid wrote a letter like that, only he was asking for a DS...this was last year.
Little does he know that Grandma came through this year. teehee!
A DS I could actually live with! I hope your little one really enjoys his new DS!
Post a Comment