Last week, Michael had his orchestra concert. We were especially proud of his performance as part of the Sheridan fiddle group!
Please excuse the darkness, as well as the fact that a very proud daddy was focused on Michael and not on the rest of the group!

Here's the happy quintet!
Thursday was also our fifteenth wedding anniversary!


I got to join the church staff for a lovely Christmas lunch.
On Friday, we got our Christmas tree! We usually get this around our anniversary. We used to wait until Christmas Eve, but it was slim pickings by then. Of course, this is a bit of a funky shaped tree as well.
On Friday, we got our Christmas tree! We usually get this around our anniversary. We used to wait until Christmas Eve, but it was slim pickings by then. Of course, this is a bit of a funky shaped tree as well.

It was fun to see how much Daniel got into it this year.

A few favorite ornaments:
1. A little knit stocking from my friend Jenn's wedding
2. A mistletoe fairy my husband gave me
3. A wool angel from a Waldorf ornament exchange I did years ago

The whole tree!

A few favorite ornaments:
1. A little knit stocking from my friend Jenn's wedding
2. A mistletoe fairy my husband gave me
3. A wool angel from a Waldorf ornament exchange I did years ago

The whole tree!
Saturday brought 3 basketball games, delivery of Christmas baskets and gifts with the church, some grocery shopping, and a good bit of snow! The on Sunday, the church potluck and Sunday School Christmas pageant.
The three oldest had roles in the play, We Three Kings
and Daniel made his Christmas pageant debut singing Away in the Manger!
He REALLY liked rocking that baby!
And then we feasted.

Today was a mellow day. I've been finishing up some gifts and making ornaments for kids, putting the finishing touches on my meal plan for the week and making plans to get my hair done tomorrow.
Wishing you a peaceful week before Christmas!
The three oldest had roles in the play, We Three Kings
and Daniel made his Christmas pageant debut singing Away in the Manger!
He REALLY liked rocking that baby!
And then we feasted.

Today was a mellow day. I've been finishing up some gifts and making ornaments for kids, putting the finishing touches on my meal plan for the week and making plans to get my hair done tomorrow.
Wishing you a peaceful week before Christmas!


1 comments:
Absolutely adorable ... I wish we could have been at both the string concert and the church event. I am still grinning!
Post a Comment