Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Something for Nothing

Now Entering Mommyhood is giving away a baby blanket from Saari Designs. Check it out here! If you're in need of a little pampering yourself, she also has a tea giveaway going on.

Over at Oh How Lovely there is an awesome giveaway for Kerry Beary's fabulous retro prints. I especially like the alphabet prints in her etsy shop.

Have a pet in your life? Something Snappy is giving away the "purrfect" present for your kitty.

Katydid and Kid is giving away a beautiful market basket. Go check out my fellow Pennsylvanian!

Got Bob? Forgetfulone is giving away a Bob the Builder Can-Co Zoo computer game. Enter here!

If you have a little girly girl in your life, she'll love the personalized silver barrette that From One Mom to Another is giving away. Heck, I wouldn't mind having one of these myself.

If my recent links to cloth diaper info intrigued you, you can enter Berry Sweet Pick's Fuzzi Bunz giveaway! I have two Fuzzi Bunz in my rotation I bought when Michael was one, and now, nine years later, they're still working!

Mommy's Idea is giving away the sweetest little customized circular pendants. You can also enter to win a book from 1-2-3, Get Organized!

You can get a whole bunch of yummy HonestTea for kids from Mama Manifesto. I can vouch for the yumminess. My kids love these!

Centsible Mommy has a giveaway too- a $30 gift certificate to Wild Dill, and boy do they have some cute stuff.

See Kai Run makes the dearest little shoes, and Sassyfrazz is giving a pair away here!


Designs by Vanessa

1 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word about out giveaway! I really appreciate your help.