
It's been kind of a crazy week here. I've discovered single-tasking and have been working through my new to-do list system. School is in full swing, and we had our first week of co-op. The blogosphere has been hopping as well! Here are some of my favorites from this week.
1. Montessori Mama shared her Peace Corner. I think this is such a fabulous idea. I'm looking for a little nook or cranny where I can add a peace corner to my home, and thinking of ways to make it applicable for a wide age range. Heck, I'd like a peace corner of my very own!
2. Over at Get Rich Slowly you can learn quick and easy (and cheap!) car maintenance.
3. My girly girl is going to love these easy headbands from maya*made. I'm going to make her one to go with the jumper I'm sewing!
4. I am utterly in awe of cook. eat. think.'s preserving the harvest list. It's seriously inspiring. And reminds me that I have another bushel of tomatoes to sauce. And while you're in a preserving mood, check out TipNut's 20 Freezing Quick Tips.
5. There was a festive atmosphere around the internet as well. Frugal Village posted about no-stress party planning and Gruppie Girl had a great entry on greener parties. Along the same lines, Like Merchant Ships wrote about near-disposable serving pieces. Seeing how I just realized I need to plan a little birthday party for Nicholas this month, these should come in handy.
6. It doesn't seem possible, but Christmas is coming! I love this cookie sheet advent calendar over at Organized Christmas.
7. Over at the Frugal Blog is some food for thought: Don't Become Frugal Obsessed.
8. Check out Sprittibee's blog for a discussion on "How Do You Structur-ize Your Day." It's a topic most homeschoolers I know have struggled with. We're still working on getting our groove back.
9. Chasing Cheerios was on a roll this week! She made number rods and a rocks and frogs memory game and a sticker book and much, much more. Check it out!
10. Finally, JustJENN has a great potato bar meal idea. I'm thinking this would be a great meal on those nights we're running in 15 different directions!
Have a great week!
1. Montessori Mama shared her Peace Corner. I think this is such a fabulous idea. I'm looking for a little nook or cranny where I can add a peace corner to my home, and thinking of ways to make it applicable for a wide age range. Heck, I'd like a peace corner of my very own!
2. Over at Get Rich Slowly you can learn quick and easy (and cheap!) car maintenance.
3. My girly girl is going to love these easy headbands from maya*made. I'm going to make her one to go with the jumper I'm sewing!
4. I am utterly in awe of cook. eat. think.'s preserving the harvest list. It's seriously inspiring. And reminds me that I have another bushel of tomatoes to sauce. And while you're in a preserving mood, check out TipNut's 20 Freezing Quick Tips.
5. There was a festive atmosphere around the internet as well. Frugal Village posted about no-stress party planning and Gruppie Girl had a great entry on greener parties. Along the same lines, Like Merchant Ships wrote about near-disposable serving pieces. Seeing how I just realized I need to plan a little birthday party for Nicholas this month, these should come in handy.
6. It doesn't seem possible, but Christmas is coming! I love this cookie sheet advent calendar over at Organized Christmas.
7. Over at the Frugal Blog is some food for thought: Don't Become Frugal Obsessed.
8. Check out Sprittibee's blog for a discussion on "How Do You Structur-ize Your Day." It's a topic most homeschoolers I know have struggled with. We're still working on getting our groove back.
9. Chasing Cheerios was on a roll this week! She made number rods and a rocks and frogs memory game and a sticker book and much, much more. Check it out!
10. Finally, JustJENN has a great potato bar meal idea. I'm thinking this would be a great meal on those nights we're running in 15 different directions!
Have a great week!
1 comments:
Thanks for including FV. :)I appreciate it.
Post a Comment