Monday, September 29:
Nicholas turns 5 today! It's also Michael's nameday and the Feast of St. Michael and all angels. Michael has soccer and scouts today. He also has orchestra all week, and I'm going to focus on getting the porch cleaned. Daddy's taking off today as well.
Tuesday, September 30:
"All" we have today is Katie Grace's ballet class.
Wednesday, October 1:
St. Therese of Lisieux. Oh, how I love the Little Flower! Katie Grace and Nick have soccer today.
Thursday, October 2:
Feast of the Holy Guardian Angels. Michael has chime choir and Katie Grace has Brownies.
Friday, October 3:
Nicholas's birthday party! We're having it at the church so Daddy can poke his head in before and after the wedding rehearsal. It's been crazy busy with weddings lately. It's going to be pretty simple, mostly family and one or two friends. We also have co-op today.
Saturday, October 4:
St. Francis of Assisi, one of my favorites! Soccer games in the morning and, if I can stand it, I'll take the kids to the Insect Fair afterwards.
Sunday, October 5:
Harvest Home at church today! Choir in the evening, and that's it.
We've moved... come and join us!
14 years ago
1 comments:
Pssst.
You won!
http://chatter.zazazublog.com/
Post a Comment