Sunday, September 28, 2008

A week in pictures


Nicholas had fun making "boats" out of autumn spice dough (found in the Seasons of Joy AUTUMN activity guide.)



Daniel, coloring and then eating crayons. Good things those beeswax block crayons are all natural!

Michael, reading Tuck Everlasting.

I decluttered and organized my baking cupboard.

Daddy's name day cake and some fresh baked bread.

Daniel is welcomed into a time-honored family tradition.

Nicholas's nursery rhyme this week was "Old Mother Hubbard," so he made some doggy ears.


And a doggy puppet out of a triangle.

After reading "Envisioning a New Balanced Meal" in this month's Mothering, we created our own replica of the different food families.

And finally, we updated our nature table. It turned out a little dark, and our pumpkin guy is missing his hat, but goodbye mermaids, hello autumn!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a fun blog you have! Putting you in my faves once I leave here. :)

Annette said...

Thanks so much! I've really been enjoying your blog as well.

Melissa said...

Wow... looks like you guys have been busy busy with fun! :)